A social media profile must be tailored to the business that it represents, which is why our social media audits are completely bespoke. When you sign up for a social media audit, our specialists will pinpoint areas that need the most work with your overarching goals in mind.
Common focus areas for our social media audits are:
- Standardised messaging – (There’s so much to keep in mind – your profile photo, bio, site links, pinned posts & more. Are you putting your best foot forwards on social media?)
- Demographics – (Which of your posts does your audience love the most? We’ll check this for you and give recommendations on future content.)
- Calculate ROI – (It’s Time vs. Money. Have your efforts borne fruit?)
- Sponsored posts – (If you’re not making use of promoted posts, you could be missing out on so many potential followers of your brand.)
Take the first step to improving your business’ ROI
After an initial conversation we will require access to your various social media platforms including Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and anything else you can think of. This is so that we can take a deeper look at your current marketing campaigns to see what’s working. Our specialists take a methodological approach to scanning and auditing your various channels and and produce a straightforward guide that you can use to develop your operations. It’s really that simple. If you have any other systems or platforms that are key to your business, then please let us know.
Benefits of using Global Search Marketing
- Small team of industry specialists
- Experience working with businesses of all sizes and nationalities
- Ability to work with an incredible range of online platforms, including but not limited to Magento, Shopify, Google Ads, Bing Ads, WordPress, retail systems and all kinds of social media. If in doubt, please drop us a message and ask.