Audits from Global Search Marketing are completely bespoke, meaning that we choose areas to focus on based on your business’ individual needs and objectives.
Common focus areas for our eCommerce audits are:
- Customer experience – (Purchase path to checkout, mobile user experience, post purchase marketing)
- Google Ads account – (Ad copy optimisation, long tail keyterm optimisation, CTR analysis)
- SEO – (Website crawlability checks, content issues, metadata optimisation
- Social Media – (Brand identity analysis, channel performance evaluation, audience demographics)
Take the first step to improving your eCommerce site’s ROI
After an initial phone call we will require access to your various platforms including your site, ads account and social media so that we can perform a deep dive on your account. Following this we will take a methodological approach to scanning and auditing your various channels and and formulate a strategy guide that you can follow to implement any key changes that are required. For an eCommerce business, access to your analytics platform is absolutely vital – if you have any other key systems, then please let us know.
Benefits of using Global Search Marketing
- Small team of industry specialists
- Experience working with eCommerce businesses of all sizes and nationalities
- Ability to work with an incredible range of online platforms, including but not limited to Magento, Shopify, Google Ads, Bing Ads, WordPress, retail systems and all kinds of social media. If in doubt, please drop us a message and ask.